Thursday, January 13, 2011

BEST PART OF MY DAY AND FEW OTHER THINGS!

So, I just had to post of few thoughts of mine! It's so busy at our house with Kenny and I both working and Zach in daycare (3 ring circus every morning) and I never get to tell anyone how great it is to pick up Z from daycare every day! After such crazy days as a behavior analyst- some crazier than others it is so amazing to walk into daycare everyday to see such a big smile on Zachary's face! He is so happy to see me, his mommy, and is jumping up and down....this makes my day so special and I am so happy and it is so much easier to go to work everyday (although most days I wish I was home with him)! What a love!

Here are a few other wonderful things that Zachary has been doing lately:
*Saying "ma ma ma" non-stop....this makes my day everyday...for so many reasons!
*He said "pop" referring to Popsie over New Years...definitely made my dad's day.
*Zachary has two teeth that came in - bottom two in the midddle.
*Zachary loves to eat our homemade baby food...he will try anything that we give him, right now in the morning he loves his blueberry and apple mixture :-) Looking like he's turning into a foodie like mommy and daddy....maybe a chef - he loves to watch us cook too!
*Loves to be tickled, what's so funny is that he's SOOOO ticklish on his hands (and everywhere else)...just like mommy!
*Zachary has crazy morning sneezing, this reminds me of Mumsie and her morning sneeze attacks. But the sneezes are so dramatic, just like Daddy!
*Zachary is rolling over like crazy and scooting on his back. No crawling yet, but watch out, I can tell it's coming soon :-)
*Loves jumping in his rainforest jumperoo...he goes nuts over it!
*Zachary has the best laugh in the world...I need to record it for everyone to hear :-)

More updates to come on our baby boy Zach...everyday with him is so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment